Submitted digital art must conform to Smart Code Specifications in order to be considered ready for all products in this catalog.
- Digital artwork must be vectorized (editable paths) EPS format with all fonts converted to curves, paths or outlines.
- Submit digital files via 3.5 diskette, 100 MG Zip disk, CD ROM or e-mail to email@example.com.
- When submitting files, reference the purchase order number, your company name, and phone number.
- Please fax a confirming copy of art.
- All artwork will be maximized.
- Files not in this format may be considered unusable and should include a hard copy of the art.
- If art is required to create digitized files, cost is: $60.00 (x) per hour.
All fonts will be matched closest to in-stock fonts and imprints will be arranged to best fit and print the imprint area.
All artwork should be completed in a Macintosh environment using Illustrator 10. If artwork does not meet specs, we charge $60.00 (x) per hour to create digitized files.
Digitized files must be in TAJIMA or PUNTO formats, uncondensed and include the color sequence of the art and a copy of the sew-out of the design.
Halftones are only available on screened items. The halftones will print in a dot pattern. Contact customer service for additional information. Below is a demonstration of what a halftone should look like on screen printed items. Please note that anything below the 20% line will be too small to print, and anything above the 80% line will fill in when printed.
Return of Artwork
If you would like your artwork returned, please note on the purchase order. Artwork is kept on file for two years.
Color and Artwork Used in Catalog
Colors in catalog are printed only and may not be an exact color match to the original product or ink color. Please order samples for review. Artwork that is shown on images portrayed in this catalog are placed by the publisher and is for reference only and may not depict actual imprint dimensions. See individual items for actual maximum imprint area and location.
The customer hereby agrees to hold Vitronic Promotional Group harmless from any liability, which may result from the usage of art submitted by the customer. Logos and ad copy imprints on merchandise in this catalog are merely shown to illustrate the quality and design of the products. They do not illustrate actual orders or imply endorsements of our product line.